From the week:
Foreign Aid: Growing difficulties/Afghanistan update (Report)
Healthcare: 100% of vaccination harmful effects came from 5% of manufactured batches (Report)
More healthcare: Japan ends vaccine rollout, goes to Ivermectin, ends COVID almost overnight? (Report)
California: Anti-small business legislation decimating truckers (Report)
The U.S. culture: Closer today to an authoritarian state than to a democratic republic? (Article)
The U.S. economy: 2022 collapse? (Article)
The pandemic : Pfizer used falsified data to qualify its vaccine? (Report)
North Korea: Update on life there (Article)
The U.S. Army: Logistical reality sucks (Report)
Ukraine and the kremlin deny border Russian troop buildup as it continues? (Report)
The climate: Real temperature vs CO2 charts don’t support propaganda (Or spending) (Report)
U.S. Energy: Big winter bills, with blackouts? (Article)
U.S. Mystery: Why so many young people suddenly need emergency hospitalization? (Article)
The U.S. economy: Expect food rationing? (Article)
The pandemic: India’s successful use of Ivernectin a success in Uttar Pradesh (Report)
Surveillance: This time, it’s your medical history (Article)
The U.S. economy: Almost 150 million workers unreported unemployed (Report)
The United(?) States: An realistic, current political analysis (Article) (Highly recommended)
The pandemic: New Pfizer pill ends the pandemic per past FDA chief (Report) (Wanna bet?)
More pandemic: Colorado governor approves ho spitals to refuse service to unvaccinated (Report)
Still more pandemic: Vaccination kills 117 children for each one saved from COVID?
Ethiopia: Civil war expands; Americans advised to leave (Report)
The U.S. Congress: Contents of costly “infrastructure” bill House passed, including the crazy stuff (Report)
Chicgo: 6 dead, 28 wounded in weekend shootings (Report)
A naked man was arrested after inviting in trick-or-treaters (Report)
EDITORIAL: A Few Currently Open Questions
- When will the presently repressive, counterproductive COVID regime be lifted?
- What will vaccination mandates do to the economy and to citizens’ lives?
- Is current inflation transient as currently promised?
- What result will follow presently nominal restrictions of immigration?
- How far will the widening social and economic divergence within the U.S. proceed?
- Will transparency be allowed to restore confidence in the U.S. voting system?
- Will U.S. government deficits and debt succumb to prudence in time to prevent financial failure?