From the week:
U.S. Congress: Members and staff are exempt from vaccination mandate (Report)
U.S. Social Security pensions: – A looming, unpleasant reality? (Article)
California: Governor recall election subject to widespread vote fraud? (Report) (it began Sunday)
The U.S. Empire: End times, per this analyst (Recommended) (Article)
World’s fastest growing cities may not be where you expect (Article)
China: Adds automated conformance monitoring for businesses to match system for individuals (Report)
Anti-white racism needs acknowledgement (Article)
New York City: New pandemic “Vaccinate or starve” rules (Report)
Saudi Arabia: U.S. removing missile defenses? (Report)
The Pandemic: Rising deaths from vaccinations? (Report)
The U.S.Capitol Riot: Half of polled Americans see rioters as political prisoners (Article)
Global debt: Taking down the world financial system? (Report)
The U.S. culture: The new servant class is identified by its masks? (Article)
The U.S. economy: A Realist’s Status Report (Article) (Recommended, but you won’t like it)
Anti-pandemic vaccinations reported accompanied by impressive increase in cancer, immune issues (Report)
Pandemic U.S. hospitalizations data reportedly include some 48% mild/asymptomatic cases (Report)
India: Pandemic success in Uttar Pradesh (Over 100 M people) credited to Ivermectin use (Report)
The economy: Where did all the people goz? (Article)
The Federal Reserve: Top officials own same securities the Fed was buying (Report) (Corruption)
Censorship: Feds ground drones watching/reporting immigrants at border (Report)
China: Update (Article) (Long, recommended)
New /ealand: COVID vaccination causing more death than COV(D (Report)
Britain: Brexit the metric system? (Report) (not exactly)
California: Ending single family zoning (Report)
The pandemic: “Vaccine kills more people than it helps” (Report)
The U.S. military: Another view of today’s reality (Article)
Victor Davis Hansen: The Death of Science (Article)
Australia: New quarantine detention center (Australia’s Auschwitz”) (Photo)
Computerized military rifles – Update (Article)
The pandemic: Survivors’ long term effects (Report)
Chicago: 6 dead, 56 wounded in weekend shootings (Report)
A naked man was arrested after driving through 7 toll booths (Report)
That’s all …
EDITORIAL: What Have America’s Politicians Done For Us Lately?
A short, hopefully cogent selection of significant itemsto help form expectations:
- Provided a President whose minder remains unknown, whose questioned legitimacy is asserted but unproven and who is controlling citizens’ economic and personal activity by decree.
- Provided a Vice President whose unpopularity and apparent ineptness add value to her chronic invisibility.
- Provided a House Speaker whose apparently superannuated syntax seems presidential by current standards.
- Expanded dumping of borrowed, inflationary fiat money into an already overindebted
- Inundated the borders with illegal, mostly unqualified migrants to be financially supported.
- Systematically reprogrammed public education into indoctrination.
Most interestingly, few seem to care … Yet.