- The old reliable: Democrats gain voters and Republicans provide cheap labor.
- Both parties are quietly trying to lower U.S. wages so as to compete with India, China, Mexico et al.
- The folks aiming for a world government want to mix us up in order to have a population that will accept a single government, replacing multiple populations with multiple governments that oppose each other.
Why are nearly all significant governments destabilizing the world economy by overspending?
1, Politicians are hooked on giving voters ever-growing benefits and are afraid to stop and back up for fear of enraged voters.
2. Those seeking a single world government want separate economies merged into a single one; that requires bringing down the independent economies.
What is the Donald Trump phenomenon really about?
1, A large number of ordinary American voters are so disgusted with the political establishment that they are applauding an apparent political outsider who brings up their concerns, particularly those ignored by the establishment.
2. Trump, a long time Democrat and friend of the Clintons is a stalking horse in GOP clothing to split up the Republican vote in order to help Democrats.
3. Trump is an ambitious megalomaniac who has secretly sold out to the Republican leadership and already favors a number of Democratic programs; both parties will be happy to have him in charge as the stock market crashes shortly. He is being set up, as are the voters.
The earth is held up upon the backs of four great elephants who stand upon the back of an enormous turtle swimming through space and all things are possible. Knowing human nature from human history and observation, the worst is likely in the short run; the long run looks better. But the short run is where we live and politicians’ thinking is even shorter, seldom geared beyond the next election. Select your favorite theory; if it isn’t available here, throw it into the discussion …